Emmie just starts her career as a writer and gets in surprisingly troubles. The financial situation sends her in a horse gambling circle and close to suspect people. Also, there are several deaths involved apparently with no lead, that fuel her imagination.
This is an entertaining short story full of mystery and complications.
- The Bride Gift – Sarah Hegger – Review
- Bollywood Style Giveaway With Susan Kaye Quinn and Sonali Devi
- Tempted by her boss – Scarlet Wilson – Review
- Night Film – Marisha Pessl – Review
- Pink & Green is the New Black – Lisa Greenwald – Review
- Illuminations – Mary Sharratt – Review
- Uncharted Love – Joanne Jaytanie – Review
- The Pahlavi Sword – Jemil Metti – Review
- Something Wiki – Suzanne Sutherland – Review
- Route number 11 – Harry Whitewolf – Review
- 9,205 hits