Wow! Lovely romance that fueled my imagination.
It’s an easy reading heart warming story that let me dream of a holiday in South of France with handsome Connor. This is a wonderful story about life as it is, acceptance, emotions, regrets and hope. It has many funny moments, ups and downs; all in all it’s an entertaining book.
This is the perfect reading for those who are adventurous and believe in true love.
I also liked the “pocket format” of the book, which allowed me to take it with me in a holiday trip.
- The Bride Gift – Sarah Hegger – Review
- Bollywood Style Giveaway With Susan Kaye Quinn and Sonali Devi
- Tempted by her boss – Scarlet Wilson – Review
- Night Film – Marisha Pessl – Review
- Pink & Green is the New Black – Lisa Greenwald – Review
- Illuminations – Mary Sharratt – Review
- Uncharted Love – Joanne Jaytanie – Review
- The Pahlavi Sword – Jemil Metti – Review
- Something Wiki – Suzanne Sutherland – Review
- Route number 11 – Harry Whitewolf – Review
- 10,187 hits