Captivating mystery mixed with amusing situations! It’s a page turner book worth reading.
Poor Chelsey: new job, new problems! I loved how she dealt with strange dangerous people & situations. Her detective side and romance life intrigued me.
I was happy that her friend Bonnie was back on track with her delicious answers. I also liked the Nero-Zero character and his rescuing crazy procedures. Babs is a sweet old lady who helps a lot.
There are many twists and events that spiced up the whole story. I really enjoyed it.
Thank you for the great reading time! Can’t wait to see what’s next 😀
- The Bride Gift – Sarah Hegger – Review
- Bollywood Style Giveaway With Susan Kaye Quinn and Sonali Devi
- Tempted by her boss – Scarlet Wilson – Review
- Night Film – Marisha Pessl – Review
- Pink & Green is the New Black – Lisa Greenwald – Review
- Illuminations – Mary Sharratt – Review
- Uncharted Love – Joanne Jaytanie – Review
- The Pahlavi Sword – Jemil Metti – Review
- Something Wiki – Suzanne Sutherland – Review
- Route number 11 – Harry Whitewolf – Review
- 9,300 hits